The Bartow County Fire Department responded to the scene at around 7:30 p.m. Saturday on 32 Lee St. in White.
BCFD Deputy Chief of Operations Dwayne Jamison said the cause of the fire is under investigation, but he said it was believed to have been caused by an LP gas explosion.
The glow from the flames could be seen approximately 100 yards away from Highway 411, and the fire was large enough to result in a total loss for the RV, two outbuildings, a pickup truck, and cause damage to a school bus that was nearby.
Jamison said the fire likely originated in the RV.
Three engines, a squad and a battalion chief responded, and firefighters were on scene for about four hours.
The owner of the RV was not home at the time and no one was injured, according to Jamison.
- The Sound of Healing: Cartersville producer offers musical therapy for troubled teens
- Allen's photos in library exhibit look like paintings
- 'Senior Shenanigans' show returns to The Grand Saturday
- Bartow County sees 2017 budget increase 3.5 percent
- Salvation Army captains nearing 12th wedding anniversary