Personnel Staffing Inc. in Cartersville joins staffing companies across the country in celebrating National Staffing Employee Week, Sept. 28 through Oct. 4, to pay tribute to the millions of Americans who are employed by staffing firms every business day, according to a press release.
Businesses, according to American Staffing Association, partner with staffing companies for quality talent in virtually all occupational sectors, from call center service representatives to skilled tradesmen to attorneys. ASA also reports that more than 3 million temporary and contract employees work for America’s staffing companies during an average week. During the course of a year, America’s staffing companies hire more than 14 million temporary and contract employees.
“National Staffing Employee Week is a salute to the important and talented temporary and contract employees who actively contribute to the growth and maintenance of our economy,” said Jeanette Dover, regional branch manager, in the press release.
The press release stated that, for those who are seeking their first job, re-entering the work force or looking for something new, temporary and contract employment offers many benefits:
• Jobs: The staffing industry matches millions of people to millions of jobs every day. Some 2.7 million temporary and contract employees work through United States staffing firms on an average
• Flexibility: Employees can choose when, where and how they want to work. Companies can get the skills they need to keep fully staffed during busy times.
• Bridge: Temporary and contract work provides a bridge to permanent employment. People can try out a prospective employer and showcase their skills for a permanent job.
• Choice: Many people choose temporary and contract work as a preferred employment option. They can select their work schedules and choose among a variety of diverse and challenging assignments.
• Training: The staffing industry provides free training for millions of temporary and contract employees to help meet today’s demand for skilled workers.
Personnel Staffing Inc. is a Minority Woman Owned Business since 1981. It is owned by Tina Gregerson.
“We’re proud to be involved in an industry that provides so many benefits to employees, to businesses and to America’s economy. We serve Cartersville, Bartow County, GA and surrounding area matching our client job openings with qualified temporary staffing associates. We look forward to providing the same quality service in the future to our clients and job opportunities for people in the community,” said Dover in the press release.
More information regarding Personnel Staffing Inc. and its 10 locations can be found at www.personnelstaffing.com.