The following information — names, photos, addresses, charges and other details — was taken directly from Bartow County Sheriff’s Office jail records. Not every arrest leads to a conviction, and a conviction or acquittal is determined by the court system. Arrests were made by BCSO deputies except where otherwise indicated.
• Patseen Baker Arnold, 62, of 3 Pine Vista Circle, Cartersville, turned himself in to serve a superior court sentence.
• Michael David Bice, 44, of 365 Thomas Road, Trion, was boarded for Chattooga County.
• Deborah Denise Fuller, 49, of 54 Erwin St., Cartersville, was arrested and charged with probation volation.
• Corey Tyler Fullagar, 18, of 22 Mar Road, Cartersville, was arrested by the Georgia State Patrol and charged with driving with a suspended license.
• Ariel Clementino Garcia, 25, of 3429 Cumberland Court, Chamblee, was arrested and returned to serve a probate sentence.
• Lonnie Ray Helms Jr., 36, of 115 Wisteria Way, Calhoun, was arrested by the GSP and charged with driving with a withdrawn license.
• Sheriah Latisha James, 28, of 72 Massell Drive, Cartersville, was arrested and charged with state probation violation.
• Kamden Lee Jordan, 20, of 29 PMB Young Road, Cartersville, was arrested by Cartersville police and boarded at the county jail.
• Charles Leslie Lewis, 45, of 182 Covered Wagon Road, Dallas, was arrested and charged with two counts of probation violation and obstruction of an officer.
• Luis Alberto Maciel, 24, of 5871 Pine Road, Doraville, turned himself in to serve a probate court sentence.
• Kristi Anne McCarley, 47, of 92 Wakley Cresant, Wartirna, South Victoria, Australia, was arrested and charged with fraudulent claims.
• Deborah Francoise Pope, 36, of 74 Spruce Lane, Cartersville, was arrested and charged with probation violation.
• Larry Raymond Reed Jr., 46, of 720 Buttrum Road, Adairsville, was arrested by Adairsville police and boarded at the county jail.
• John Ross Snow, 33, of 400 Amberwood Connector, Kingston, was arrested and charged with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and schedule II drugs
• Raymond Ross Snow, 54, of 373 Road 3 S., Cartersville, was arrested by Cartersville police and charged with driving without a license, defective windshield and wipers and possession of schedule II drugs.
• Michelle Lea Staples, 35, of 23 Joe Stella Drive, Cartersville, turned herself in to serve a superior court sentence.
• Kenneth Earl Bishop, 51, of 283 Clark Road, Waco, was arrested and charged with possession of amphetamines and drug-related objects.
• Ronald Leeraye Brumbelow, 30, of 97 Valley Trail, Acworth, was arrested and charged with theft by conversion.
• Samantha Lynn Lipscomb, 39, of 602 Stone Haven Circle, Cartersville was arrested on an agency assist for Floyd County.
• Buddy James Lively, 26, of 8380 E. Rocky St., White, was arrested on a contempt of court child support bench warrant.
• Arnulfo Rivera Lopez, 32, of 5209 Slash Pine Drive, Montgomery, Alabama, was arrested and charged with criminal trespass, loitering and disorderly conduct.