The District Attorney’s Office released the list of cases expected to be heard when superior court convenes Monday for criminal trials.
The priority cases for the courtrooms of judges Suzanne Smith and Scott Smith appear in no particular order. A complete jury trial calendar can be found on the clerk of superior court’s website.
For Suzanne Smith’s courtroom, the cases expected to sound first are:
• Lorenzo Alexander Stripling - two counts of failure to appear and second-degree criminal damage to property.
• Nathaniel Edward Ray - theft by receiving stolen property and driving without a license.
• Mark Anthony Jarrard - driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to maintain brake lights in good working condition, driving under the influence less safe alcohol.
• Joseph Jason Davis - possession of methamphetamine, window tint violation and tail light violation.
• Cory James Donelson - driving under the influence less safe alcohol.
• Leticia Marie Satterfield - two counts of first-degree cruelty to children, interference with government property, reckless driving, laying drags and failure to stop at a stop sign.
• Steven Charles Stern - driving under the influence, driving under the influence less safe alcohol, failure to maintain lane and move over violation.
• Kimberly Nicole Shook - theft by shoplifting.
• Christian Tyler Soli - stalking and harassing phone calls.
• Samuel Edward Johnson - first-degree burglary.
For Scott Smith’s courtroom, the cases expected to sound first are:
• Eugene Harden Jr. - possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute; and
• Krissy Diane Harden - possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute and failure to appear.
• Joshua David Flemming - two counts of attempt to violate the Georgia Controlled Substance Act, first-degree forgery, possession of hydrocodone and possession of a controlled substance.
• Carly Christina Fountain - permitting driver to violate state law and obstruction of law enforcement officers; and
• William Tyler Warren - driving under the influence of alcohol.
• David Allen Vick - rape, aggravated child molestation, and four counts of child molestation.
• Belinda Jacqueline Floyd - simple battery and failure to appear.
• Gregory Brian Elrod - possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute in violation of the Georgia Controlled Substance Act and fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer; and
• Tasha Marie Frank - possession of meth with intent to distribute and fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer; and
• Shea Nicole Mulkey - possession of meth and second-degree forgery.
• Heather Theorora Henson - two counts of obstruction of an officer and public indecency.
• Amanda Dawn May Hammons - trafficking meth or amphetamine and possession of marijuana less than an ounce; and
• Derrick Dewayne Hammons - trafficking meth or amphetamine.
• Terrance Michael White - possession of alcohol on school grounds, underage possession of alcohol and possession of marijuana less than an ounce.
• Justin Codie Fields - battery under the Family Violence Act.
Court convenes at 9 a.m. in Suzanne Smith’s courtroom A and Scott Smith’s courtroom D.