* Arby's, 1150 West Ave. in Cartersville, inspected March 22, 99/A;
* Bartow Diner, 957 Joe Frank Harris Parkway in Cartersville, inspected March 24, 67/U;
* Cartersville KOA, 800 Cass White Road in Cartersville, inspected March 23, 100/A;
* Euharlee Elementary School, 1058 Euharlee Road in Kingston, inspected March 23, 99/A;
* KFC, 255 Cherokee Place in Cartersville, inspected March 23, 98/A;
* Pit Row Café, 444 Joe Frank Harris Parkway in Cartersville, inspected March 25, 100/A;
* South Central Middle School, 224 Old Alabama Road in Emerson, inspected March 24, 90/A;
* Starbucks Coffee Co., 605 E. Main St. in Cartersville, inspected March 23, 96/A;
* Woodland Middle School, 1061 Euharlee Road in Kingston, inspected March 25, 99/A.
A is for food-safety excellence and applied to a 90 to 100 numerical score.
B is for satisfactory compliance and applied to an 80 to 89 numerical score.
C is for marginal compliance and applied to a 70 to 79 numerical score.
U is for unsatisfactory and applied to a 69-or-below numerical score.
If a food-service facility receives a C or U rating as a result of a routine inspection, environmental health staff will conduct a follow-up inspection to ensure compliance. All routine inspections are unannounced.