The following food service inspections were issued by the Bartow County Health Department from Sept. 18 to 24:
* Autumn Years, 60 Massell Drive in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 21, 91/A;
* Cass Middle School, 195 Firetower Road in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 20, 100/A;
* Clear Creek Elementary, 50 Pleasant Valley Road in Adairsville, inspected Sept. 20, 98/A;
* Grand China, 416 Grassdale Road, Suite H in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 19, 86/B;
* Los Reyes, 122 N. Morningside Drive in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 21, 90/A;
* Subway, 1211 Joe Frank Harris Parkway in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 21, 95/A;
* Subway, 1338 E. Main St. in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 20, 92/A;
* Subway, 298 Nelson St. in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 20, 98/A.
A is for food-safety excellence and applied to a 90 to 100 numerical score.
B is for satisfactory compliance and applied to an 80 to 89 numerical score.
C is for marginal compliance and applied to a 70 to 79 numerical score.
U is for unsatisfactory and applied to a 69-or-below numerical score.
If a food-service facility receives a C or U rating as a result of a routine inspection, environmental health staff will conduct a follow-up inspection to ensure compliance. All routine inspections are unannounced.