* Allatoona Elementary School, 4150 New Hope Road in Acworth, inspected May 10, 96/A;
* Best China, 12 Euharlee Road in Cartersville, inspected May 13, 81/B;
* The Essence Restaurant Bar & Lounge, 212 S. Tennessee St. in Cartersville, inspected May 13, 99/A;
* Gourmet On The Go, 16 Mission Ridge Drive in Cartersville, inspected May 13, 98/A;
* Owen's Bar-B-Que, 7678 Highway 140 in Adairsville, inspected May 13, 80/B;
* Pastabilities Italian Restaurant, 2810 Highway 113 in Taylorsville, inspected May 11, 83/B;
* Waffle House, 7855 Adairsville Highway in Adairsville, inspected May 13, 78/C.
A is for food-safety excellence and applied to a 90 to 100 numerical score.
B is for satisfactory compliance and applied to an 80 to 89 numerical score.
C is for marginal compliance and applied to a 70 to 79 numerical score.
U is for unsatisfactory and applied to a 69-or-below numerical score.
If a food-service facility receives a C or U rating as a result of a routine inspection, environmental health staff will conduct a follow-up inspection to ensure compliance. All routine inspections are unannounced.