* Adairsville Inn Restaurant, 100 S. Main St. in Adairsville, inspected May 24, 85/B;
* Bartow County Jail, 104 Zena Drive in Cartersville, inspected May 26, 85/B;
* Burger King, 4 N. Dixie Ave. in Cartersville, inspected May 26, 94/A;
* Cici's Pizza, 240 Cherokee Place in Cartersville, inspected May 25, 78/C;
* Los Arcos, 966 N. Tennessee St. in Cartersville, inspected May 25, 89/B;
* Subway, 298 Nelson St. in Cartersville, inspected May 25, 90/A;
* Teriyaki Express, 932 Highway 140 in Adairsville, inspected May 23, 97/A.
A is for food-safety excellence and applied to a 90 to 100 numerical score.
B is for satisfactory compliance and applied to an 80 to 89 numerical score.
C is for marginal compliance and applied to a 70 to 79 numerical score.
U is for unsatisfactory and applied to a 69-or-below numerical score.
If a food-service facility receives a C or U rating as a result of a routine inspection, environmental health staff will conduct a follow-up inspection to ensure compliance. All routine inspections are unannounced.