* Adams Bar-B-Que, 140 E. Felton Road in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 1, 87/B;
* Beavers Drive Senior Center, 33 Beavers Drive in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 1, 96/A;
* Best Western, 5663 Highway 20 N.E. in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 1, 99/A;
* Cloverleaf Elementary School, 71 W. Felton Road in Cartersville, inspected Aug. 29, 90/A;
* White Elementary School, 1395 Cass-White Road in White, inspected Sept. 2, 100/A;
* Zaxby's, 310 Market Place Blvd. in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 1, 87/B.
A is for food-safety excellence and applied to a 90 to 100 numerical score.
B is for satisfactory compliance and applied to an 80 to 89 numerical score.
C is for marginal compliance and applied to a 70 to 79 numerical score.
U is for unsatisfactory and applied to a 69-or-below numerical score.
If a food-service facility receives a C or U rating as a result of a routine inspection, environmental health staff will conduct a follow-up inspection to ensure compliance. All routine inspections are unannounced.