* Burger King, 4 N. Dixie Ave. in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 28, 95/A;
* Gourmet Services, 100 Busch Drive in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 30, 80/B;
* Los Arcos, 966 N. Tennessee St. in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 29, 87/B;
* McDonald's, 968 Cass White Road in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 29, 63/U;
* Taco Bell, 403 E. Main St. in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 28, 93/A;
* Theresa's Country Kitchen, 5276 Joe Frank Harris Parkway in Adairsville, inspected Sept. 27, 92/A;
* Woodland High School, 800 Old Alabama Road in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 27, 97/A.
A is for food-safety excellence and applied to a 90 to 100 numerical score.
B is for satisfactory compliance and applied to an 80 to 89 numerical score.
C is for marginal compliance and applied to a 70 to 79 numerical score.
U is for unsatisfactory and applied to a 69-or-below numerical score.
If a food-service facility receives a C or U rating as a result of a routine inspection, environmental health staff will conduct a follow-up inspection to ensure compliance. All routine inspections are unannounced.