The following food service inspections were issued by the Bartow County Health Department from July 31 to Aug. 6:
* Angelos New York Style Pizza & Bistro, 650 Henderson Drive Suite 101 in Cartersville, inspected Aug. 3, 88/B;
* Antoninos Italian Grotto, 28 S. Wall St. in Cartersville, inspected Aug. 3, 76/C;
* Cartersville KOA, 800 Cass White Road in Cartersville, inspected Aug. 5, 100/A;
* Martin's, 1214 West Ave. in Cartersville, inspected Aug. 4, 93/A;
* Zaxby's, 5 Walnut Grove Road in Cartersville, inspected Aug. 4, 92/A.
A is for food-safety excellence and applied to a 90 to 100 numerical score.
B is for satisfactory compliance and applied to an 80 to 89 numerical score.
C is for marginal compliance and applied to a 70 to 79 numerical score.
U is for unsatisfactory and applied to a 69-or-below numerical score.
If a food-service facility receives a C or U rating as a result of a routine inspection, environmental health staff will conduct a follow-up inspection to ensure compliance. All routine inspections are unannounced.