According to Capt. Frank Cline, two suspects wielding a knife entered the home just after 12:30 a.m. The two asked to use a phone because of a broken down vehicle, according to the officer's report.
Once inside the home, the pair threatened the residents, tying them up with electrical cords.
While the residents were incapacitated, the suspects took jewelry and a safe from an office; the two loaded the items into the resident's truck before also taking the vehicle.
* Billy Gene Duck Jr., 48, charged with theft by receiving.
* Toni James-Gaydon, 48, charged with theft by receiving.
* Ryan Jason Willits, 34, charged with party to the crime of robbery.
* Roger Dale James, 54, charged with robbery, aggravated assault, kidnapping, theft by taking and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
* Mitchell Dewayne James, 27, charged with theft by receiving.