The following food service inspections were issued by the Bartow County Health Department from Nov. 21 to 27:
* Bartow County Jail, 104 Zena Drive in Cartersville, inspected Nov. 23, 87/B;
* Bartow County Saddle Club Concessions, 25 Saddle Club Drive in Cartersville, inspected Nov. 23, 97/A;
* City Wings, 1135 N. Tennessee St. in Cartersville, inspected Nov. 23, 76/C;
* El Nopal, 540 Old Mill Road in Cartersville, inspected Nov. 24, 96/A;
* Red Rose International Buffet, 254 N. Dixie Ave. in Cartersville, inspected Nov. 22, 79/C.
A is for food-safety excellence and applied to a 90 to 100 numerical score.
B is for satisfactory compliance and applied to an 80 to 89 numerical score.
C is for marginal compliance and applied to a 70 to 79 numerical score.
U is for unsatisfactory and applied to a 69-or-below numerical score.
If a food-service facility receives a C or U rating as a result of a routine inspection, environmental health staff will conduct a follow-up inspection to ensure compliance. All routine inspections are unannounced.