Bartow County Superior Court will convene Monday in the courtrooms of Judges Scott Smith and Carey Nelson.
According to a release from Cherokee Judicial Circuit District Attorney Rosemary Greene, numerous cases are listed as priority cases for the respective courtrooms. The cases are those expected for first sounding for jury trials.
The priority cases for Smith’s courtroom D are:
• Kenneth Gerald Hardin — sale of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana less than an ounce and trafficking meth or amphetamine.
• Mieesha Straleeta Kingstro — two counts of cruelty to children in the first degree, two counts of fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, driving under the influence, two counts of endangering a child by driving under the influence, driving while license suspended or revoked, reckless driving, improper passing of vehicle proceeding in the same direction, speeding and two counts of child safety restraint violation.
• Steven Wesley Ham — riot in penal institution and obstruction of an officer.
• Gregory Eugene Wilkey — two counts of aggravated assault under the Family Violence Act, false imprisonment and battery (FVA).
• Chad Kenneth Fielding — burglary in the first degree, theft by taking and three counts of forgery in the fourth degree.
• Benjamin Joseph Williams — two counts of rape, eight counts of child molestation, aggravated child molestation and criminal attempt to commit child molestation.
• Kevin O’Neal Forsyth — aggravated assault and terroristic threats.
• James Daniel Wallace — kidnapping, two counts of aggravated assault (FVA), false imprisonment, two counts of sexual battery and three counts of obstruction of an officer.
• Craig Stephen Whitfield — exploitation of a disabled person and terroristic threats.
• Hugo Joel Valladares — three counts of forgery in the first degree, three counts of aggravated identity fraud, three counts of false identification document.
The priority cases for Nelson’s courtroom C are:
• Robert Andrew Bowman — possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of marijuana more than an ounce.
• Korisha Dranan Curtis — possession of marijuana with intent to distribute in violation of the Georgia Controlled Substance Act and possession of marijuana more than an ounce VGCSA.
• Christopher Dean Black — two counts of theft by deception and failure to appear.
• Kyle Andrew Banks — aggravated sodomy, aggravated child molestation and child molestation.
• Reginald Miller — manufacture of marijuana, possession of meth, possession of a schedule II controlled substance, three counts of possession of firearm by convicted felon.
• Linda Ann Mundy — manufacture of marijuana, possession of meth, possession of a schedule II controlled substance.
• Christopher Jason Miller — two counts of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute VGCSA.
• Jerica Lynn Norrell — two counts of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute VGCSA.
• Christopher Shaun Verhine — possession of marijuana with intent to distribute VGCSA, possession of firearm or knife during commission of or attempt to commit certain felonies, possession of a schedule II controlled substance and marijuana possession less than 1 ounce.
• Michael Tyrone Bloodsworth — two counts of aggravated assault (FVA), simple battery (FVA) and criminal trespass.
• Robert George Brady — driving under the influence.
Court begins at 9 a.m. Monday, Jan. 13.