* Robert Gene Carder Jr., 55, of 29 Creek Drive, Cartersville, was arrested by a parole officer and charged with a parole violation.
* Mary Eugenia Harrell, 44, of 18 Collins St., Cartersville, was arrested by Cartersville police and charged with a probation violation.
* Jose Paulino Jasso Jr., 20, of 136 Westview Drive, Cartersville, turned himself in to the jail and was charged with sale of methamphetamine and use of community facility in committing an act of felony.
* Anthony Lamont Johnson, 26, of 107 Ford St., Catersville, was arrested by Cartersville police and charged with three counts of aggravated assault and three counts of terroristic threats and actions.
* Eric Lamont Milligan, 32, of 124 Ripley Ave., Adairsville, was arrested and charged with a parole violation.
* Judy Annette Rivers, 42, of 19 Echota Drive, Cartersville, was arrested by the Georgia State Patrol and charged with driving while license suspended.
* Christopher Charles Thompson, 32, of 1104 Jacks Creek Road, Richmond, Ky., was arrested by Adairsville police and charged with disorderly conduct and theft by shoplifting.
* William Roger Williams, 41, of 49 North Ave., Cartersville, was arrested by Cartersville police and held on an agency assist for Cobb County.
* James Anthony Boutte, 48, of 3495 Cooper St., Lithia Springs, was arrested by Cartersville police and boarded at the jail.
* Christopher Wayne Heard, 39, of 28 Oakdale Drive, Cartersville, was arrested and charged with possession, manufacturing, distribution, etc. in violation of the Georgia Controlled Substance Act -- possession of methamphetamine.
* Jose Luis Mendoza, 26, of 1240 Oakdale St., Lot 40, Manchester, Tenn., was arrested by Cartersville police and boarded at the jail.
* Johaan William Venishel, 37, of 17 Greenhouse Drive, Cartersville, was arrested and charged with failure to obey traffic control device and driving with suspended or revoked license.
* Heather Ann Williams, 27, of 45 Collen Karen Road, Cartersville, was arrested and charged with possession of methamphetamine by ingestion, possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana by ingestion and obstruction of an officer.