* Las Palmas, 465 Cherokee Place in Cartersville, inspected April 6, 94/A;
* Little Caesars, 509 N. Tennessee St. Suite 111 in Cartersville, inspected April 7, 94/A;
* Okinawa, 1010 N. Tennessee St. Suite 118 in Cartersville, inspected April 6, 100/A;
* Scott's Walk-Up Bar-B-Q, 206 N. Tennessee St. in Cartersville, inspected April 6, 94/A;
* Star Manor, 241 Nelson St. in Cartersville, April 7, 98/A;
* Starcrest of Cartersville, 196 Dixie Ave. in Cartersville, inspected April 5, 98/A.
A is for food-safety excellence and applied to a 90 to 100 numerical score.
B is for satisfactory compliance and applied to an 80 to 89 numerical score.
C is for marginal compliance and applied to a 70 to 79 numerical score.
U is for unsatisfactory and applied to a 69-or-below numerical score.
If a food-service facility receives a C or U rating as a result of a routine inspection, environmental health staff will conduct a follow-up inspection to ensure compliance. All routine inspections are unannounced.