* Burger King, 7178 Highway 140 in Adairsville, inspected April 14, 100/A;
* Subway, 7419 Highway 140 in Adairsville, inspected April 14, 100/A;
* Taco Bell, 7867 Adairsville Highway in Adairsville, inspected April 11, 95/A;
* Waffle House, 7855 Adairsville Highway in Adairsville, inspected April 14, 77/C;
* Woodland High School, 800 Old Alabama Road in Cartersville, inspected April 15, 99/A.
A is for food-safety excellence and applied to a 90 to 100 numerical score.
B is for satisfactory compliance and applied to an 80 to 89 numerical score.
C is for marginal compliance and applied to a 70 to 79 numerical score.
U is for unsatisfactory and applied to a 69-or-below numerical score.
If a food-service facility receives a C or U rating as a result of a routine inspection, environmental health staff will conduct a follow-up inspection to ensure compliance. All routine inspections are unannounced.