So, Mr. Obama forgot to mention Easter again. He did not forget kwanzaa (whatever that is) or Ramadan. This, of course fits the pattern of behavior that Mr. Bethune wrote about last week. At every opportunity, Mr. Obama makes clear his disdain for white or Christian America and shows respectful support for black or muslim America. He is seen to genuflect for Islam, but to show disrespect for the Queen of England (who did not get an invite to the wedding?). Even his very tardy birth certificate production was an expression of his contempt for those who do not support him and was produced under pressure from Mr. Trump.
With every gesture and every political move, Mr. Obama exudes a virulent hatred for what defines America and his determination to change that definition. He has already started to campaign for reelection and may spend a billion dollars on the effort. He has never actually changed from campaign mode to governing mode and is a perpetual campaigner. His only skill is campaigning -- and that skill is wholly dependent on his tele-prompter.
The democrats have given us a shameful excuse of a president and may succeed in repeating that crime against America. To be re-elected, he will have the support of:
1. Yellow-dog democrats (who unthinkingly but proudly proclaim themselves willing to vote the ticket even if the candidate is a yellow dog).
2. Those who share his vision of a diminished America -- weak spiritually, militarily, financially and morally.
3. The naïve voters who believe his vapid, empty promises in spite of clear, contrary evidence.
4. Those who selfishly expect to gain at the expense of others (this would include illegal aliens who somehow get registered to vote - remember ACORN?)
5. Those who don't bother to educate themselves about a candidate's character and track record.
6. And then there are those who simply feel embarrassed to be so wealthy and successful in a world where poverty and failure are the norm. These are usually called "liberals" and they just love socialism because it distributes poverty (never does it distribute wealth).
The great strength of a democracy is also its great weakness -- we can vote ourselves out of existence.
Elvis D. Rush