* Autumn Years, 60 Massell Drive in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 8, 69/U;
* Cartersville City Schools Kids & Co., 323 S. Erwin St. in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 7, 93/A;
* Cartersville Country Club, 1310 Joe Frank Harris Parkway in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 8, 80/B;
* Gondolier's, 407 E. Main St. in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 7, 83/B;
* Kingston Elementary School, 240 Hardin Bridge Road in Kingston, inspected Sept. 8, 98/A;
* McDonald's, 100 Princeton Blvd. in Adairsville, inspected Sept. 6, 84/B;
* Okinawa, 1010 N. Tennessee St. Suite 118 in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 8, 92/A;
* Pine Log Elementary School, 3370 Pine Log Road N.E. in Rydal, inspected Sept. 9, 96/A;
* Scott's Walk-Up Bar-B-Q, 206 N. Tennessee St. in Cartersville, inspected Sept. 8, 94/A;
* Woodland Middle School, 1061 Euharlee Road in Kingston, inspected Sept. 8, 99/A;
* Zaxby's, 7869 Highway 140 in Adairsville, inspected Sept. 6, 95/A.
A is for food-safety excellence and applied to a 90 to 100 numerical score.
B is for satisfactory compliance and applied to an 80 to 89 numerical score.
C is for marginal compliance and applied to a 70 to 79 numerical score.
U is for unsatisfactory and applied to a 69-or-below numerical score.
If a food-service facility receives a C or U rating as a result of a routine inspection, environmental health staff will conduct a follow-up inspection to ensure compliance. All routine inspections are unannounced.