* 2nd Half Sports Pub & Grill, 25 Carson Loop N.W. in Cartersville, inspected Nov. 2, 89/B;
* Antonino's Italian Grotto, 28 S. Wall St. in Cartersville, inspected Nov. 1, 92/A;
* Armando's Italian Restaurant, 3 S. Dixie Ave. in Cartersville, inspected Nov. 2, 85/B;
* Character's Famous BBQ, 7283 Adairsville Highway in Adairsville, inspected Nov. 3, 94/A;
* Emerson Elementary School, 54 Seventh St. in Emerson, inspected Nov. 4, 99/A;
* Food for the Soul, 485 E. Main St. in Cartersville, inspected Nov. 3, 85/B;
* Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse, 100 Covered Bridge Road in Euharlee, inspected Nov. 3, 91/A;
* Kingston Elementary School, 240 Hardin Bridge Road in Kingston, inspected Nov. 3, 100/A;
* Pine Log Elementary School, 3370 Pine Log Road N.E. in Rydal, inspected Nov. 2, 99/A;
* Quizno's, 20 S. Wall St. in Cartersville, inspected Nov. 1, 92/A;
* Subway, 968 Cass White Road in Cartersville, inspected Nov. 3, 99/A;
* Townsend Park Health & Rehab, 196 Dixie Ave. in Cartersville, inspected Nov. 3, 97/A.
A is for food-safety excellence and applied to a 90 to 100 numerical score.
B is for satisfactory compliance and applied to an 80 to 89 numerical score.
C is for marginal compliance and applied to a 70 to 79 numerical score.
U is for unsatisfactory and applied to a 69-or-below numerical score.
If a food-service facility receives a C or U rating as a result of a routine inspection, environmental health staff will conduct a follow-up inspection to ensure compliance. All routine inspections are unannounced.