Acworth Residence Lost in Fire
Jun 22, 2012 | 1643 views | 0 0 comments | 18 18 recommendations | email to a friend | print
Bartow County firefighters extinguish a fire on Clark Circle in Acworth around noon Thursday. BCFD Battalion Chief Sandy Turner, foreground, said the fire began in a bathroom after an electrical malfunction. Stations 1, 4, 6 and 9 responded to the blaze to find the double-wide mobile home fully involved. The homeowners were not home at the time and no one was injured.
Bartow County firefighters extinguish a fire on Clark Circle in Acworth around noon Thursday. BCFD Battalion Chief Sandy Turner, foreground, said the fire began in a bathroom after an electrical malfunction. Stations 1, 4, 6 and 9 responded to the blaze to find the double-wide mobile home fully involved. The homeowners were not home at the time and no one was injured.
slideshow
Bartow County firefighters extinguish a fire on Clark Circle in Acworth around noon Thursday. BCFD Battalion Chief Sandy Turner, foreground, said the fire began in a bathroom after an electrical malfunction. Stations 1, 4, 6 and 9 responded to the blaze to find the double-wide mobile home fully involved. The homeowners were not home at the time and no one was injured.