Convening at 9 a.m. in the courtrooms of Judge Shepherd Howell and Judge Scott Smith, the District Attorney’s Office released this week a list of cases expected for first sounding.
In Howell’s courtroom, the following trials are among those expected first:
• Frank Christopher Cudd — three counts of entering an automobile and four counts of financial transaction card theft.
• Michael Edward Lopez — three counts of driving under the influence, DUI less safe and failure to wear seat safety belt.
• Lennon Carswell — possession of cocaine with intent to distribute.
• Matthew Thomas Pickett — burglary, theft by taking, second-degree criminal damage to property.
• Billy Ray Williams Jr. — burglary, felony theft by taking, second-degree criminal damage to property.
• John Franklin Carlisle — DUI, open container violation and failure to maintain lane.
• Diana Ruth Lynch — two counts of financial transaction card fraud.
• Samuel Ty Gore — possession of a schedule III controlled substance, drugs not in original container and open container.
• Wendy Kay Garrison — entering an automobile, financial transaction card theft and criminal trespass.
• Ricky Lamar Perkins — entering an automobile, theft by taking, making a false statement, two counts criminal trespass, violating a Family Violence Act order, false imprisonment, battery (FVA), simple battery (FVA) and three counts of cruelty to children in the third degree.
• Peter Ryan Corn — violation of Georgia Controlled Substances Act.
In Smith’s courtroom, the following trials are among those expected first:
• James Donald Summey Jr. — cruelty to children — deprivation of necessary sustenance in the first degree and cruelty to children — special presentment.
• Cheryl Alene Agan — hindering law enforcement officer.
• James Mark Agan — four counts of aggravated assault.
• Donald Strickland — aggravated sexual battery - special presentment, aggravated child molestation, aggravated child molestation — special presentment, attempted aggravated child molestation — special presentment, two counts of child molestation, cruelty to children in the first degree — special presentment, simple battery — special presentment and enticing a child for indecent purposes.
• Alan Michael Jenkins — two counts of obstruction of an officer, simple battery and simple assault.
• Ronnie Eugene Darby — possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony and illegal substances near schools and possession of cocaine.
• Ronnie Darby — criminal use of an article with altered ID mark.
• Amber Nicole Allen — two counts of illegal use of communication facility, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
• Stardom Deangelo Harris — possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
• Gregory Allen Ledbetter Jr. — illegal use of communication facility, sale of marijuana and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
• Cody Chayse Shinall — three counts of sale of marijuana, possession of methamphetamine and failure to appear.
• Danielle Elizabeth Dorsett — possession of cocaine.
• Bud Donald Davis Jr. — three counts of reckless conduct and possession of schedule IV controlled substance.
• John Robert Robinson — forgery in the fourth degree.