District Attorney Rosemary Greene’s office released a list of those cases expected to sound first during jury trials.
For Suzanne Smith’s courtroom A, the following, in no particular order, are expected to be heard:
• Ronnie Merrill Ashby — incest, felony statutory rape, two counts of aggravated child molestation and two counts of child molestation.
• Martina Dixon — forgery in the first degree.
• Brian Scott Ranson — theft by shoplifting.
• William Sparks — terroristic threats and acts.
• Michael Anthony Smith — aggravated assault, terroristic threats and possession of firearm by convicted felon.
• Bill Joe Anderson — two counts of driving under the influence, laying drags.
• Cynthia Ann Slocum — driving under the influence of alcohol, expired or no drivers license and motor vehicle sound volume violation.
• Garry Shaun Roberson — disorderly conduct, driving under the influence less safe and driving under the influence per se.
• Steven Lamar Romans — disorderly conduct and obstruction of an officer.
• Jonathan Scott Sullivan — two counts of child molestation and public indecency.
For David Smith’s courtroom B, the following, in no particular order, are expected to be heard:
• Linwood Earl Cox — possession of cocaine with intent to distribute; manufacture, deliver, distribute, administer, sell or possess with intent to distribute controlled substance; possession of marijuana with intent to distribute; and contempt of superior court; and
• Jonathan Marcus Hall — possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.
• Jordan Yates Hamby — first-degree forgery, three counts of financial transaction card fraud and two counts of theft by deception; and
• Michelle Marie Ritchey — first-degree forgery, three counts of financial transaction card fraud.
• Benjamin Franklin Clayton — theft by taking, and
• Ashley Elizabeth Evans — theft by taking.
• Jimmy Charles Pinion — driving under the influence, failure to maintain lane, failure to wear seat safety belt and open container.
• Matthew Truman Laughridge — driving under the influence, failure to maintain lane and too fast for conditions.
• Tevius Stafford Turner — giving false information to a law enforcement officer and failure to wear seat safety belt.