• William Lee Barksdale, 39, of 15 Security Drive, Lot 2, Greenville, S.C., was arrested and charged with driving while license withdrawn.
• Laia Bhika, 52, of 90-L Sheffield Place, Cartersville, reported to the jail on a superior court bench warrant special presentment.
• Shamal Marquese Brooks, 23, of 1040 Blankets Creek Drive, Canton, was arrested and charged with theft by shoplifting.
• Brittiney Lorraine Clegg, 28, of 36 Oak Brook Drive, Cartersville, reported to the jail to serve a superior court sentence.
• Jairus O’Neil Corey, 31, of 376 Old Mill Road, Apt. 4, Cartersville, was rebooked and charged with parole violation.
• Jessica Lauren Edwards, 23, of 92 Wynridge Drive, Carrollton, was arrested by the Georgia State Patrol and charged with driving under the influence and failure to drive within a single lane.
• Matthew Demetruis Gonzalez, 30, of 1116 N. Tennessee St., Cartersville, was arrested and charged with stalking, criminal trespass and child molestation.
• Daniel Earl Hunter, 36, of 133 Etowah Drive, Cartersville, was arrested by Cartersville police and charged with battery on a law enforcement officer, obstruction of an officer and terroristic threats and acts.
• Karen Jean Linn, 44, of 2506 Highway 140 N.W., Adairsville, was arrested and charged with state probation violation and city charges transfer superior court.
• Cora Beth Lumpkin, 34, of 1546 Highway 140, Adairsville, was arrested by Adairsville police and boarded at the jail.
• Agustin Romero Martinez, 35, of 16 Benfield Circle, Cartersville, was arrested by the Georgia State Patrol and charged with driving without a license.
• Steven Bradley Quick, 40, of 15 Riverside Court, Cartersville, was transported by state bus back for court.
• Christy Ann Stewart, 51, of 90 Evergreen Trail, No. 3, Cartersville, was arrested and charged with theft by shoplifting.
• Lawanda Marie Wilbanks, 28, of 1200 Austell Road, Marietta, reported to the jail and was charged with state probation violation.
• Blake Howard Haug, 22, of 41 Golden Eagle Drive, Adairsville, was arrested and charged with battery under the Family Violence Act, battery and criminal trespass (FVA).