• Michael Zachary Carlotta, 28, of 466 Gregory Lane, Acworth, was arrested and charged with battery under the Family Violence Act.
• Anthony Brandon Carter, 19, of 226 Twin Bridges Road, Adairsville, was arrested by Adairsville police and charged with two counts of terroristic threats and acts, criminal trespass and use of fighting words, obscene and vulgar language phone call.
• Mohamed Azharalli Khan, 49, of 151-A Sugar Hill Road, Rydal, was arrested by the Georgia State Patrol and charged with giving false name or information, failure to register vehicle and driving without a license.
• Nicole Elizabeth Komar, 32, of 640 Lakeside Drive, Lot 11, Canton, was arrested and charged with contempt of court child support.
• Joseph Fredric Martin, 30, of 22 Sutton Trail N.W., Cartersville, was arrested and charged with theft by taking - motor vehicle.
• Dillon Lee Merrill, 25, of 6 Defender St., Cartersville, was arrested and charged with giving false information or false name.
• Anita Hope Montgomery, 38, of 329 Ervin Coker Road, Rome, reported to the jail and was charged with theft by taking and theft by deception.
• Sadikifu Nawab Shabazz, 35, of 2939 Edge Water St., Atlanta, was arrested by the Department of Natural Resources and charged with operating personal watercraft in excess of 5 mph within 1,000 feet of object and boating under the influence.
• Gordon Matthew Waller, 41, of P.O. Box 218, Emerson, was arrested by Cartersville police on an agency assist for Floyd County.
• James Anthony Bell, 33, of 4791 Lake Park Terrace, Acworth, was arrested and charged with driving with suspended or revoked license, driving under the influence, driving on the wrong side of the road and open container in vehicle.
• Lisa Ann Mohon, 46, of 16 Scarlet Oak Drive, Cartersville, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence and failure to drive within a single lane.