* Cartersville High School, 99, inspected May 20;
* Cass High School, 91, inspected May 20;
* Adams Bar-b-que, 92, inspected May 21;
* Character's Famous BBQ, 95, inspected May 24;
* El Nopal (Adairsville), 96, inspected May 24;
* Barnsley Gardens (Beer Garden), 90, inspected May 25;
* Barnsley Gardens (Pavilion), 95, inspected May 25;
* Barnsley Gardens (Pool), 96, inspected May 25;
* Barnsley Gardens (Rice House), 91, inspected May 25;
* Barnsley Gardens (Woodland Grill), 78, inspected May 25;
* Cartersville Country Club (Snack Bar), 97, inspected May 26;
* Ryan's Family Steakhouse, 93, inspected May 26;
* Huddle House 542, 88, inspected May 27;
* Sage Cottage Restaurant, 90, inspected June 1.
A is for food-safety excellence and applied to a 90 to 100 numerical score.
B is for satisfactory compliance and applied to an 80 to 89 numerical score.
C is for marginal compliance and applied to a 70 to 79 numerical score.
U is for unsatisfactory and applied to a 69-or-below numerical score.
If a food-service facility receives a C or U rating as a result of a routine inspection, environmental health staff will conduct a follow-up inspection to ensure compliance. All routine inspections are unannounced.