Challenger John Howard unseated two-term incumbent Lamar Grizzle for the Post 1 seat, taking 803 votes to Grizzle's 605.
Roger Maier, who was seeking a second term to his Post 2 seat, will be replaced by former Bartow County Schools superintendent Davis Nelson. Nelson has 429 votes to Maier's 294.
In Post 3, which had no incumbent as Matt Shultz will leave when his term ends in December, Angie Cornett took 636 ballots to David Palmer's 495.
In other elections impacting local schools, 63.7 percent of local voters have approved the 1-percent Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax for the county's two public school systems. Only one county precinct is outstanding.
In a statewide race, Bartow County Schools Secondary Curriculum Director John Barge has 50.7 percent of the statewide vote so far for the Republican nomination for state school superintendent. Richard Woods has the remaining 49.3 percent; 38 percent of the state's precincts have reported thus far.
Locally, nearly three quarters of Bartow voters are supporting Barge.
See Wednesday's edition of The Daily Tribune News for further coverage.