William Mark Large, 53, of 7128 Needlepoint Ridge S.E., Acworth, is accused of assaulting two woman during an October 2009 family violence incident at his home. He is charged with three counts of aggravated assault and two counts of battery.
Arrest warrants issued by a Bartow County Sheriff's Office deputy allege Large while intoxicated broke a sliding glass door and fired a handgun in the direction of the two women.
He was released from jail on a $10,000 bond.
Cases also expected to go to jury trial are:
* Jennifer Ann Guelberg, 32, of 14 Melton Ave., Rome, Lamont Marcellus, 34, of 47 Hannon Way, Cartersville, and Delano Navine Seale, 32, of Brooklyn, N.Y., are each charged with possession of cocaine with the intent to distribute.
* Robert Dean Gorman, 31, of 11 Fairfield Court S.W., Cartersville, is charged with two counts of DUI, failure to maintain single lane and failure to stop at the scene of an accident.
* Gary Wayne Abernathy, 48, of 21 Hedge Row Court, Cartersville, is charged with three counts of child molestation.
* Sherri Marie Kimbral, 43, of Kingston, is charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana less than 1 ounce and defective equipment.
* William Fain Satterfield Jr., 30, currently incarcerated, is charged with aggravated child molestation and four counts of child molestation.